Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

You call this Innovative?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Me:

"Good afternoon;  it's raining like crazy and my phone has gone out yet again".

Reply from a Kind Innovative Customer Service Agent (KICSA, kind of sounds like "Kiss My Ass"):

"OK, dear, give me your name and number and I'll set up a repair date".

Me:

"Good, I promise you that if my phone fixes itself after the rain ends, as it often does, I will cancel the appointment".

Reply from KICSA:

"Thank you.  I have you down for repair on June 1st.  I wish today was Friday".

Me:

"Sorry, honey, but hang in there.  Also, can you tell me how to call forward my phone line to my cell?".

Reply from KICSA:

"Oh, no dear, I don't know how to do that".

Me:

"Is there anyone there who can help me?".

Reply from KICSA:

"Oh, no, I don't think so".

Damn, I knew I should have never posted this:





No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: