Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Anyhoo, I am planning on poking my eyeballs out rigth now.


 Planning 40th Birthday trip... 
May 19, 2010, 10:38 AM
Hi all. Iy's been a while :) We just returned form 
St. martin so I have been hanging out on that forum.
 e had a great trip and stayed in an awesome villa but 
SXM isn't one of my favorite islands. St. John is much better! 
Anyhoo...my best friend and I noth tirn 40 next spring so we 
are in the process of planning a trip for us and our hubbies 
(no kids). Our top choice rigth now is Staniel Cay in the Exumas. 
But also considering Anguilla and St. John. 
At first I really wanted to st. John but then i thought we 
should save that for when we bring the kids, but I am back and forth.
To help us make our decision, I wanted to present some villa 
options in St. John and see if anything fit the bill perfectly. I now 
require an awesome sunset view :) And while we don't need a
luxury vila, I would like something with a large outdoor living 
area and pool (hot tub would be nice too) . It really dens't 
matter to me which part of the island we are on 
as long as I can see the sunset!

1 comment:

  1. trauts14@gmail.comMay 27, 2010 at 5:18 AM

    maybe the villa they "pik" will have spell check

    ReplyDelete

OK, people, comment here: