Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
One of my favorite blogs to follow is www.wedinator.com
Several years ago, I received the following inquiry, and what do you think my answer was? NO.
My fiance and I saw the pictures of your Villa and we have fell in love with this Villa! We are getting married next year, and we would like to hold the ceremony on the beach in St. John's,and have a small reception at the Villa afterwards. (Of course we will be staying for the whole week). We have some questions which we have listed below...
1. The website says no kids allowed. There will be 2 children attending, both will be 18 months old next year...Is there anyway they could stay at the Villa? If not, would they at least be allowed at the Villa for the wedding reception?
2. How close is the nearest hotel, because we would have a few guests staying there.
3. The website says maximum guests is 10 people, but we have 12 people that would like to stay there...Is there anyway we could accommodate these 2 extra people? They are both 14 years old, so they could sleep on an air mattress or a pull out couch.
4. Is there someone that can help me with my wedding plans?
5. Are there any chef/housekeeping/bartending service available? (If so, can I have a price list for these services.)
6. How far is this Villa away from shopping, clubs, beaches, etc?
7. Are there rental cars available?
8. Which weeks are the off season summer rates? How is the weather during those weeks?
9. Is there a travel agent here in New York that can work with me more closely? If the questions are too much, you can feel free to call me.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
How to Resolve Your Complaints
Do you have a complaint about a Scotiabank product or service? At Scotiabank, it's our aim to find a fair and timely solution - we put customers last.
Your First Step
If the person you speak to at the branch/service centre where you do business is not able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction, please speak directly to the Manager, who can further assist you.
Your Second Step
Contact Customer Service.
If the Manager has been unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, please respond to the undernoted via any of the contacts.
Att.: Audrey M. White
Telephone: (340) 774-0037
Fax: (340) 693-5994
P.O. Box 420
St. Thomas, VI 00804
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009