Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Scotiabank

Dear Scotiabank,

On 11/5/09, I used my ATM card to deposit a check. This check cleared the Merchants' account on 11/15/09 (why did that take so long, anyway?). However, this deposit still has not been credited to my account.

I went to the Scotia branch on St. John this afternoon, and I was asked by four different customer service people, "Did you use the ATM machine outside to make this deposit?" After the fourth person asked me that, I stepped back from the counter and read their big sign out loud to them: "Why stand in line? At Scotia Bank, you can save time by using your ATM card to make deposits and other transactions".

After lots of sucking-of-teeth and rolling-of-eyes, the decision was made for me to come back with a copy of the canceled check from Merchants in the morning, but they don't see that there will be much more they can do for me, even after I bring that in.

Oh, and I forgot to mention. The amount of this check is $1,355. And four cents. Ms. Audrey White, I have a feeling you will be hearing from me very soon.

Sincerely,
No-See-Um

How to Resolve Your Complaints

Do you have a complaint about a Scotiabank product or service? At Scotiabank, it's our aim to find a fair and timely solution - we put customers last.

Your First Step

If the person you speak to at the branch/service centre where you do business is not able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction, please speak directly to the Manager, who can further assist you.

Your Second Step

Contact Customer Service.

If the Manager has been unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, please respond to the undernoted via any of the contacts.

Att.: Audrey M. White
Telephone: (340) 774-0037
Fax: (340) 693-5994
Email: audrey.white@scotiabank.com
Mail:
P.O. Box 420
St. Thomas, VI 00804






No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: