Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WWE? Should be WTF?

Yesterday, I awoke at 3:00 a.m., with such a high fever that my teeth were chattering. I was too afraid to take my temperature for fear the thermometer would melt down. So I didn't get a chance to go to town to snipe any holiday tourons.

My other half came over this evening, and still feeling delirious, I relinquished the remote. To watch WWE, also known as World Wrestling Entertainment, formerly WWF, World Wrestling Federation. Got that?

It was like watching a train wreck, comprised of some of the things I like the least:

*Wrestling; need I say any more?
*A wrestling midget; double ewwww.
*Held at what was formerly known as The Hartford Civic Center; didn't part of the roof cave in years ago due to heavy snow?
*Crowds. I mean, SRO.

This is the stuff feverish nightmares are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: