Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Too funny!

Original post:

Hi everyone. I recently found out about a job opening at the St. Croix Avis newspaper, and was curious if anyone had any opinions or feelings about the paper. I'm graduating from college this summer, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe, this could be my ticket to move down to the V.I. (My family has taken a vacation there, and I've been in love with the place ever since.)

So if anyone has any insight on the newspaper, since it doesn't have a web site, that would be wonderful! Thank you for any advice or help in advance!

Reply:

I agree with Eastender about the Avis. It's a real local paper for STX. The do need a proofreader desperately. In one obituary it stated that the man died of "Lew Kemea". I almost fell over laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: