Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful for forum posts like this. Wrong island, try again.

St. John's with Babies 
I will be traveling to St. John's in Dec. with my 2 kids (1 year and 2 1/2 years). My very nice brother is renting a house for the whole family but I am feeling very anxious about what we will need to bring and what we should buy. The only other place we've been to was the Bitter End in the BVI and there were no easily accessible stores. With new airline surcharges for bringing anything, we need to pack lightly. So here are my questions: 1)Does St. John's have grocery store with diapers, Enfamil, etc. 2)Will there be a place to buy/rent cheap sand toys, beach umbrella/shelter.
Destination Expert   What's this?
for St. John's, Antigua
Hi Katy, this is the St Johns Antigua board - you need to post your question on the US Virgin Islands St John board

1 comment:

OK, people, comment here: