Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exit Zero is my hero.

  Original post: 

DUN
Re: $2 bill not accepted in STX!
January 08, 2011 07:29PM   
I had one of those fake 1,000,000 novelty bills, gave it to a lady @ Price smart for a slice of pizza & a Coke.
She stared at it intently, & said"Dats' a dowsand dowllers, me can't make change fer dat"!

I told her it is actually a million, & if she gave me another slice of pizza, she could keep the change!
Her mouth dropped as she held & stared at it.
Finally, I told her the truth that it was fake...
She said "you can get in trobble fo dat"!
 
Most awesome reply, although I wouldn't have been so gentle:

Exit Zero
Re: $2 bill not accepted in STX!
January 08, 2011 11:32PM   

And if she had gone in the back and called the police you would have to explain to a VIPD officer that you were only kidding about counterfeit currency - good luck then!


Lame-ass comeback:
 
DUN
Re: $2 bill not accepted in STX!
January 09, 2011 12:51AM   

I overestimated your intelligence....

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: