Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ship-wretched restaurant reviews.

Reviewers Rating: Excellent

We had Calamari and it was cooked perfect and plenty for 3 people.
I had pistachio encrusted Maui Maui on goat cheese salad.

Reviewers Rating: Excellent
What a jewel in paradise. Perfect for lunch after Salt Pond or Rams head hike.
Drinks Boom Boom and Drink right drive left some of the best on the island.
Loved the fish taco's and lobster roll.

shipwrech 02/04/2010
Reviewers Rating:
Excellent
We ate here twice on our trip.
The spicy scallops keybobs was one of my favorite meals of the trip.
To me the Foo Foo drinks are alittle pricy and not as good as other places.

but I love the food here.

Reviewers Rating: Excellent
My DH had Maui Maui and my daughter had barbecued king prawns

with sweet potato chips and a wonderful Asian slaw. I had read a review

that said the portion was small for the prawns she felt there was plenty

and she was too full for desert.

My husband declared the keylime pie the best he has ever had.

We tried a couple things from the Pu Pu menue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: