Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sure 'ting! Let me get right on this for you!


I am moving down to Saint John and am trying to find information on 
Long Term Rental. I would like to know about long term rentals, I have 
seen in Enighed 1 bed 1 bath or studio apartments for rent around $850 
a month. Does this seem about average? Does anyone know of a 
property management company that runs long term rentals? Or if anyone 
happens to be going by Connections would you look at the board and let 
me know who is looking for a long term tenant, Thank you. I am easy to 
please, as far as accommodations go, If there is a space in an attic or 
storage building that can be converted to a living space I can convert 
it for them. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: