Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Worst Bank

FirstBank: Together we are one
This should read, "Together We Are None."

I do some of my banking at Worst Bank, and ALWAYS use the ATM machine for deposits, withdrawals, and payments. This morning, at 8:30, I stood in line to get change for a friend's business. I never stand in line. Lines are dead to me.

I was the second customer. I felt like I was in The Twilight Zone. Seriously, eight people behind the counter, and one (friendly, I'll give her credit) teller working. All of those people behind the counter were fascinated by CNN News, and I don't think they cared about Senator Kennedy's death. They were more glued upon Michael Jackson's cause of death.
Fifteen minutes later, I was done, and didn't even double-check my transactions. They were all fine, but more on Worst Bank, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, people, comment here: